We invite KBDi Members to join our top 3 Award Winners of 2016 on a boutique tour designed for designers. We’ve put together a very special program at an unbelievable price (see full package details here).
The tour package includes:
- 6 nights/7 days in London (commencing on 22 May, 2017)
- group collection from Heathrow airport (subject to flight arrival time)
- a welcome dinner with fellow tour members
- 4 star hotel accommodation in central London
- all breakfasts
- a local host to guide you around and point out the city’s highlights, and the opportunity to learn more about the history and architecture of this great city
- coach transfers to all activities listed AND a London Oyster card for your use in free time
- a visit to London’s Clerkenwell to immerse yourself in one of the world’s greatest design districts during Clerkenwell Design Week, with your tour being hosted by the president of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID)
- a visit to the Cosentino City showroom and the prestigious Hansgrohe Water studio
- visits to the London Design Museum and London Design Centre
- visits to London’s best kitchen and bathroom showrooms
- a relaxing cruise up on the River Thames, experiencing the lights of London
- a London Eye Champagne Experience – enjoy the stunning views of the city while sipping champagne on London’s iconic observation wheel
- a farewell dinner with your fellow travellers
- airport drop off on 28 May for your flight back to reality…
We have plenty of surprises built in, too, and plan to make this tour a real design delight! It is a boutique tour with a limited group size, so you’ll need to get in quickly to secure your spot. Your $500* deposit will be payable by 1 February – could this be the #1 item on your Christmas wish list?
Download the Expression of Interest Form here and return to us BEFORE 1 February, 2017.